This year has really seen our brand reach into many different sectors. We started strictly in Retail, but have now grown to include Health, Education, Heritage and Tertiary projects.
Across these sectors we have done the following projects:
- signage audits
- ramp and stair refurbishments
- escalator and lift installations
- carpark entry refurbishments
- mall straightening exercise
- bank fitouts
- shop lease plans
- we have installed the famous (and smallest project we have ever done at PDT!) ‘sink’, at one of our state schools
- GLA refurbishments
- design concepts being done for bars, retreats, dining rooms and administration areas
- awning installations
- lift lobby upgrades
- test fits for radiology clients and morgue areas
Our Heritage team has continued to manage all works done at St Paul’s Presbyterian Church and Brisbane Arcade while also consulting to the Cool Schools program.
So, as you can see, we do it all! We know this type of work can sometimes be in the ‘too hard’ pile with all the larger issues that you are trying to keep on top of, so our aim is always to make this process enjoyable and to just ‘get it done’.
We look forward to working with all our existing clients and some new ones in 2021. Thank you for your support.
For more information please contact email@example.com