Construction has commenced on the major upgrade to the South Pine Indoor Sporting Complex at Brendale, with work well underway with all inground services and foundations now completed, structural steel is partially erected and tilt-up concrete panels are all in place, work on the roof and wall cladding will commence in the coming weeks and the built form is really taking shape.
During the period of Covid-19 and WFH, Pdt contributed to site meetings via video conferencing and using drone footage to assist with the review of construction progress. A new and successful way of managing site issues.
Extension of the existing indoor sports centre, including:
- three multi-purpose indoor sports courts
- canteen and spectator areas
- offices, multipurpose function room/event space with supporting servery facilities
- retractable grandstand seating, storage areas, universal change rooms, officials' rooms, compliance and first aid rooms and spectator amenities
Construction of a new Rugby Union Clubhouse, including:
- universal change rooms and officials' rooms
- first-aid room, storerooms, merchandise room
- gym space, spectator amenities and canteen
- separate club meeting rooms for the rugby union and touch football clubs
The new building will cater for a variety of indoor sports for the community for generations to come. We are thrilled to be a part of their next phase.
For more information, please contact our Project Director – Laurence Taylor